Before any job leaves DIX Metals, it is thoroughly inspected at regular intervals of the process to ensure compliance with customer specifications.
In today’s competitive marketplace, industries must monitor and improve processes and services rapidly to meet and exceed customer requirements. Many industries such as semiconductor, automotive, and pharmaceutical manufacturing have successfully implemented statistical quality improvement methods. DIX Metals is no exception. Using Deming’s 14 Points of Management as a top-level model, the DIX Metals management team has committed to a philosophy of continuous improvement.
But there’s more to quality than just meeting part tolerances. Controlling processes and ongoing education are the first steps in a comprehensive quality program. DIX Metals' team can guarantee that quality is built into the process, not at final inspection. It's goal is to ensure that customers consistently receive top-quality products and services. As an extension of your business, DIX Metals is committed to adding value to your end process.
Using statistical methods, DIX Metals has the ability to:
- Identify critical problem areas
- Reduce variation and monitor for unusual variation
- Determine the capability of processes
- Understand and optimize processes
- Determine the product reliability
Statistical Process Control (SPC) is a method of monitoring, controlling and, ideally, improving a process through statistical analysis. Its four basic steps include measuring the process, eliminating variances in the process to make it consistent, monitoring the process, and improving the process to its best target value.
Operations are designed for maximum efficiency by exploiting advances in the science of manufacturing and information technology.
DIX Metals' mission is to provide its customers with the best possible metal finishing services through:
- Strategic alignment of key strengths with customers’ needs
- Commitment to continuous ongoing improvement of products and services
- Investing in new technologies
- Continuous development and empowerment of team members
- Treating all team members as partners; with dignity and respect
- Development of new niche markets through aggressive marketing research