In today’s competitive marketplace, industries must monitor and improve processes and services rapidly to meet and exceed customer requirements. Many of our customers’ industries have successfully implemented statistical quality improvement methods, and Dix Metals is no exception. But there’s more to quality than just meeting part tolerances. Controlling processes and ongoing education are the first steps in a comprehensive quality program. Dix Metals builds quality into the entire process, from project inception to final inspection. Our goal is to ensure that our customers consistently receive top-quality products and services. As an extension of your business, we are committed to adding value to your end process.
Quality Assurance Process
Using statistical methods, Dix Metals has the ability to:
- Identify critical problem areas
- Reduce variation and monitor for unusual variation
- Determine the capability of processes
- Understand and optimize processes
- Determine the product reliability
Statistical Process Control is a method of monitoring, controlling, and ideally improving a process through statistical analysis. Its four basic steps include measuring the process, eliminating variances in the process to make it consistent, monitoring the process, and improving the process to its best target value.
Operations are designed for maximum efficiency by exploiting advances in the science of manufacturing and information technology.
Dix Metals' mission is to provide its customers with the best possible metal finishing services through:
- Strategic alignment of key strengths with customers’ needs
- Commitment to continuous ongoing improvement of products and services
- Investing in new technologies
- Continuous development and empowerment of team members
- Treating all team members as partners; with dignity and respect
- Development of new niche markets through aggressive marketing research
Click here to Request a Quote or call us at 800-477-4349